Whenever these Regulations mention:
- Administrator – it ought to be understood as the owner of the skyrocket.trade website – SkyRocket Ltd. with the registered address ,
Company No. 93330
Registered Office 141, SAKURA
City/Locality ATTARD ATD2700
- Website – it ought to be understood as the website called ” Skyrocket ” run by the Administrator, available at the internet address skyrocket.trade
- User account – it ought to be understood as the part of the virtual space of the Website intended for the exclusive use by the User. This space is available to the User after: [I] accepting the Regulations, [II] completing the registration process on the Website and [III} making the payment due to the Administrator.
- User – it ought to be understood as a natural person with full legal capacity who has completed 18 years of age; a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality, but able to acquire and incur liabilities on its own behalf. Each of these persons becomes a User only after creating a User Account.
- Virtual currencies – it ought to be understood as virtual currencies available as part of the Website’s services, i.e. type of electronic value, transferable property right exchangeable in business transactions for legal means of payment and accepted by natural and legal persons as a means of exchange and which may be electronically stored or transferred to another natural or legal person or to be the subject of electronic commerce.
- Regulations – it ought to be understood as these Regulations available on the skyrocket.trade website.
- API – application programming interface that allows communication between the Administrator’s application and other applications.
§2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Using the Website is voluntary.
- The absolute condition of using the Website is that the User agrees to the provisions of the Regulations by accepting the Regulations on the Website.
- The User is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Website, including any interference with the content of the Website or its technical elements.
- In order to increase the security of the Portal and its Users, a User who discovers an error or a gap in the Website’s software is obliged to immediately notify the Administrator.
- The Administrator is not responsible for any disruptions, including technical breaks in the functioning of the Website caused by force majeure, unauthorized operation of third parties or for incompatibility of the Website with the User’s technical infrastructure (minimum technical conditions are indicated in paragraph 6 below).
- The use of the Website requires that the ICT system – used by the User – meet the following minimum technical requirements, i.e.
- having a device – enabling access to the Internet, equipped with an efficient operating system, e.g. Android, IOS, Linux or Windows – with the current version of a web browser installed – providing access to Internet resources, such as Opera, Mozilla Firefox , Safari, Google Chrome or other compatible;
- having an active e-mail account; Services offered by the Website are complementary services to those offered by virtual currency exchanges, hence in order to fully use the Website’s capabilities, it is also necessary to:
- having an active (verified) account on the Binance.com or Bitmex.com virtual currency exchange
§3 SUBJECT OF THE SERVICE
- The service provides Users with the service of managing multiple accounts on the Virtual Currency exchanges from one application and enables the use of advanced mechanisms such as: “Step-Stop- Loss “, “Step-Take- Profit”, “Step – Buy -Limit”, Watching Rate orders.
- The services are provided based on the technical infrastructure of third parties not related to the Administrator, i.e. a Virtual Currency Exchange.
- The Administrator does not provide a service that allows you to trade Virtual Currencies, it does not store User’s cash or Virtual Currencies, nor does it obtain access to the User’s account on the Virtual Currencies exchange.
- The Website is not a guarantee of investment in Virtual Currencies, the Administrator undertakes actions to make Users aware of the risk of such investments, primarily considering the positions of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
§4 CREATION OF A USER ACCOUNT
- Using the Website requires creating a User Account. To create a User Account, the User is required to provide their email address and create a password. Using the User Account requires confirmation of registration via a link to the website received at the email address provided when creating the User Account.
- The User bears full responsibility for completing the User’s data correctly and in accordance with the facts as referred to in paragraph 1.
- User data are processed on the principles set out in §8 of the Regulations.
- The Administrator stipulates that in terms of the Website’s functionality dependent on technological factors on the third party (Virtual Currency Exchanges), it is not responsible for any system errors and suspension of access to the service.
- The User is obliged to guarantee the lawfulness of all actions taken by him as part of the Administrator’s Website.
- Each User is obliged to release the Administrator from liability towards any third parties, as well as to repair any damage that the Administrator suffers in the event of any third party claims in connection with the User’s use of the Website in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations, principles of social coexistence, and decency in relations between entrepreneurs or legal provisions.
- The User is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Website, including any interference with the content of the Website or its technical elements. The User acknowledges that he is the only person responsible for activities carried out under his User Account.
- The Website may not be used for purposes other than its intended purpose.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify the Administrator of any use of his User Account by an unauthorized person or attempted such use, of which he became aware, as well as other breaches of the Website’s security.
- The Administrator is not responsible for using the Website Services in a manner inconsistent with its intended purpose or inconsistent with applicable law.
§6 SAFETY OF SERVICES
- The Administrator does not store Users’ funds or their access data to accounts on Virtual Currency exchanges.
- The administrator uses the API (application programming interface), compatible with the Virtual Currency Exchange website to which Users grant access. At the same time, in order to use the Website, the User is obliged to provide the API only the account preview function and the function of making transactions on the exchange. At no stage does the Website ask the User for the API withdrawal function and the User bears full responsibility for granting such consent.
- The administrator conducts periodic and internal security audit of the services offered by him.
- Bearing in mind the safety of Users, the Website’s services are not available to users residing in the following countries: United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, North Korea , Sudan, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tunisia, Yemen, as well as other designated as high risk countries by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and institutions similar to them or other, where trading in virtual currencies is prohibited.
- The use of the Service is free of charge for virtual currency accounts User-created links with the reference provided by the Administrator, ie :
- For other Users, the use of the Website is payable in a subscription model. The fee for monthly use of the Website is settled in the Bitcoin Virtual Currency and amounts to 0.01 BTC.
- The Administrator reserves the right to verify accounts of Virtual Currencies connected to the Website on the principles set out in paragraph 1 above and immediate suspension of access to the Website, to the User who, as part of free access to the Website, uses accounts that were not created from Administrator’s reference links.
- The data administrator is the owner of the skyrocket.trade Website – SkyRocket Ltd. ,
Company No. 93330
Registered Office 141, SAKURA
City/Locality ATTARD ATD2700
- The User agrees to the processing of personal data for the purposes of performing services provided electronically by the Administrator on the basis of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016, by a statement on the Website’s website.
- This consent may be withdrawn. In the event of withdrawal of consent, the Administrator is obliged to suspend the Transaction and may refuse to continue providing services.
- The Administrator is entitled to process the User’s personal data in order to implement the provisions of these Regulations, subject to the data security requirements set out in the general regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data. These data will be used only for the purposes of Users’ records, contact with the User as well as investigation and protection against claims.
- Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities within the limits of applicable law.
- The User voluntarily agrees to the processing of his personal data in order to receive commercial information by electronic means in accordance with the general regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18.07.2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended ) on the provision of electronic services through a statement on the Website. This consent may be withdrawn.
- In cases and on the principles set out in the general regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data and in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended), the User has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Pursuant to the general regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, every person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him. At the request of the data subject, the Administrator shall, within 30 days, inform in writing about his rights and to make available his personal data. Each person is entitled to this right no more than once every six months.
- Users’ personal data will not be stored in an automated manner, nor in the form of profiling.
§9 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The User may submit complaints regarding the operation of the Website described in the Regulations.
- Complaints can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
- A claim should contain at least:
- name and email address at which the User appears on the Website
- description of the functionality to which the complaint relates or other circumstances justifying the complaint,
- specific User’s request related to the submitted complaint.
- Complaints are considered within 14 days of receipt of the application together with a detailed description of the complaint. The User will receive information on how to handle the complaint by electronic mail to the address indicated in the complaint or to the correspondence address provided in the complaint submitted in the form of a registered letter.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Regulations constitute an integral part of the agreement concluded by the Administrator and the User
- The User may send any questions regarding the Website’s operation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In matters not covered in the Regulations, the relevant provisions of the law of the Republic of Malta shall apply.
- Any disputes arising between the User and the Administrator will be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the Administrator’s seat
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important technical, legal or organizational reasons. The amendment to the Regulations becomes effective on the date indicated by the Administrator, not less than 2 days from the moment of making the amended Regulations available on the Website.
- The Regulations enter into force on 17.03.2020.